Our vast range of experience in the use of the Functional Movement Screen and corrective therapies allow us to support those who may require specific adaptations to their programming or exercise schedule. Successful progression is achievable for all and with a sound understanding of the human body and the development of movement patterns we can help those with various medical conditions and disabilities to lead an active fulfilling life. We can support clients across a range of issues, here are some examples of groups we currently support:
- Sports Players returning from injury
- Athletes with disabilities across various age ranges
- Elderly clients
- Clients with movement issues (including back, hip and knee pain)
- Those with specific rehabilitation issues i.e. over use injuries, dysfunctional movement patterns
- Those with medical conditions that benefit from exercise e.g. diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure, mental health conditions
- Personal training for specific client groups as required
We also work closely with our on site physiotherapy and sports massage team at Move Better Physio to ensure our clients stay on track.
Our fully inclusive community of coaches and members support and provide a stimulating environment for all who wish to participate here, please get in touch if you want to know more.